The 11th Caspian International Protection, Security and Rescue Exhibition- Securika Caspian 2018 will be held from 23rd to 26th October at Baku Expo Center.
“Securika Caspian” is an event where producers, suppliers and end-users meet.
“Securika Caspian” is the leading specialized platform of Azerbaijan and the Caucasus region in the industry of heating, plumbing equipment, ventilation and air conditioning.
“Securika Caspian” is:
- 10 years of success;
- Unique professional exhibition in the region;
- 6 802 sq.m. exhibition area*;
- Held alongside with BakuBuild, the major construction exhibition in the region, which provides the unique opportunity for experts in the two fields to expand their collaboration;
- Unique communication platform for industry professionals;
- Offers familiarity with the leading manufacturers of end products and new customers;
- ?2? meeting for exhibitors;
- Introduction of last events and innovations of the industry.
Facts and Figures:
- Date of foundation: 2008
- Frequency: Annually
- Exhibitors: 33
- Participating countries: 8
- Visitors: 8852*
- 80% of participating companies have established new business contacts
- 60% of participants expect to conclude new contracts as a result of the exhibition
EXHIBITION`S MAIN PROFILES:
- Security Technology
- CCTV & Surveillance
- Fire safety. Rescue equipment. Safety at work.
Only one day, within the framework of the exhibition "CIPS" 2018 bilateral meetings will be held.
The organization of bilateral meetings provides exhibitors with an immediate opportunity of direct contact with leading local companies, thereby increasing the efficiency of participation in the exhibition and the commercial activities of companies.
According to the results of a survey of exhibitors participating in bilateral meetings in 2017:
- 65% of participants established contacts with potential clients
- 91% of participants in the meeting were satisfied with the results of the talks
REFERENCES FROM EXHIBITORS OF SECURIKA CASPIAN 2017
Tracy Kirk, General Manager at Hochiki Europe
“This is our first participation in the “CIPS” exhibition in Baku. Our exposition contains comprehensive information on the various fire alarm systems, including sensors and control panels which may be of interest to representatives of the construction industry. I have attended numerous trade shows and can say that the level of organization of “CIPS” is high”.
Ilsur Khammatulin, Head of the CIS Development Group, Teko-Trading House LLC
“This is the second year we are participating in this exhibition. Based on the results of the last exhibition, we have made certain successful steps in promoting our products in the Azerbaijani market. Therefore this year we intend to establish new cooperative relations with trading companies and mounting experts who are well familiar with our equipment”.
Aleksandr Dyachkov, Director of OOO GES
“Several meetings were held, in particular, with border guards and representatives of the oil and gas industry. Taking into account the interest in our products, we hope for the further development of our relations”.