Caspian International Protection, Security and Rescue Exhibition - Securika Caspian is recognised platform for business communication, product promotion and market research.
Securika Caspian becomes more prominent and popular event every year, demonstrating contemporary approaches to support stability in society and in the region as a whole.
Exhibitors have the unique opportunity to establish mutually beneficial business contacts with specialists in this sphere for business development and creating conditions for the development of the industry and achieve important strategic agreements.
Azerbaijan is a strategically important partner in the international arena.
Azerbaijan is a country with acceptable and favorable terms of contributing to the growth of investments due to:
- Favorable geographical position
- Formation of a new efficient economic model based on the mature market relations
- Human development and the creation of an effective system of Social Protection
- Wealth of resources
- Pleasant climate and hospitable culture
Benefits of Securika Caspian 2018:
- A unique professional exhibition in the region;
- Held alongside with WorldBuild Baku, the major construction exhibition in the region, which provides the unique opportunity for experts in the two fields to expand their collaboration;
- Offers maximum market coverage in a short period of time: four days of intensive meetings and negotiations with industry professionals and corporate customers;
- Offers familiarity with the leading manufacturers of end products and new customers;
- Allows existing relationships to be renewed and the foundations of future business relationships to be laid.
Facts and Figures:
- Date of foundation: 2008
- Frequency: Annually
- Exhibitors: 16
- Participating countries: 5
- Visitors: 8085
100% of participating companies have established new business contacts
86% of participants expect to conclude new contracts as a result of the exhibition
*Alongside with WorldBuild Baku exhibition